Tuesday, July 20, 2004

sobering

due to netscape and my computer not agreeing with being open to each other, i just lost a long, intense blog about my grandmother. i wrote what i had because of hearing of my friend trevor's grandmother passing on into rumi's unknown, of which i am sorrowed to have heard.

i suppose what i wrote was good to get out and see in front of me until taken briskly away by the "close or ignore" choice that isn't really a choice my computer gives me every now and then. so the meaning i took away from that after the disbelief had passed is that life is just as fleeting and unexpected. wait, it can't be as cliche as that....

no, deeper than that, i wonder if what i wrote was just for me and that is enough. it was good to take the stroll and to realize all the wonderful, truly life-affecting, positive influences Mom & Poppy had on this young boy's life. i'm sorry for loss, but i am happy for the trip. my memories that i share with them and them alone are fine and solid where they do the most good. if you'd like to hear them, in person is the only choice. i'm freaking out at this thing closing again with every word i type.

shalom to all.

No comments: